Over $52 million in verdicts and settlements in 16 years.
Oregon Personal Injury Law
- Home Page - Why Hire Portland personal injury attorney Michael Colbach
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
Medical Bills, Insurance, Wage Loss, Case Evaluation
Personal Injury Protection Auto Insurance - PIP
Pedestrian, Bicycle, Car Injury Crash
Important Questions When Interviewing & Hiring Your Oregon Personal Injury Attorney
Rental Property Injury Liability
Third Party Workers Compensation Claims
Filing a claim against an Oregon Government Entity or Oregon State Employee
Evaluating Your Claim
What to do after a car accident (includes info and links about Oregon auto accident report)
- Choosing A Personal Injury Lawyer
- Questions To Ask When Hiring Your Oregon Personal Injury Attorney
- Oregon State Bar Attorney Referral Services and Lawyer Discipline History Research Tool
- Press - WW Portland Trial Attorney Wins For Injured Cyclist
- Law Office Directions
- About Mike
- Causes I Support
- Why I ride.
:: Personal Injury Helpful Info ::
- • Herniated Disc Injury
- • Oregon Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- • Portland Uber and Lyft Accident Attorney - a lot of people are getting run over in Portland, here's some help
- • Privacy Statement and Legal Disclaimer
:: More ::
- Portland Moped / Scooter Accident Lawyer - discusses differences betweena motorcycle and a moped, a scooter and a bicycle; information provides links to DMV rules for moped license, registration, insurance coverage, type of help, and compares to rules for scooter operators highlighting differences between a bicycle and a scooter operation.
- Portland Bicycle Accident Attorney - Doored
- Portland Pedestrian Car Accident Attorney
- Portland Car Accident Attorney - Credit Scoring - Oregon Insurance Law
- Portland Car Accident Lawyer
- Oregon Truck Accident Attorney, Truck Driver Blind Zones and Underride Crashes
- Portland Truck Accident Attorney - Truck Driver PSA Avoid Motorcycle, Bicycle, Pedestrian and Car Accidents in Urban Environments
- Brain Injury
- Portland Bicycle Accident Attorney sharing a guide to choosing a bike rack - safety concerns, damage to bikes in a rear end car accident, visibility issues, height clearance issues.
- Portland Bicycle Accident Attorney - favorite bike ride: Portland Bridge Pedal - ride Portland's best and tallest bridges - with no cars!!
- Portland Bike Accident Attorney - favorite bike ride - Mt. Tabor
- Portland Bicycle Lawyer -favorite bike ride: Westbank Esplanade
- Portland Bicycle Lawyer - favorite bike ride: Springwater Trail / Eastbank Esplanade
- Portland Bicycle Lawyer - favorite bike ride: Forest Park
- Oregon Bike Law - Bicycle Laws in Portland - The Not Always Obvious
- Oregon Bike Law
- Bicycle vs. Auto Accidents - what is the bicycle 'right of way?'
- Trolley Trail Portland to Oregon City Bike Ride Trolley Trail - connecting Portland, Milwaukie, Gladstone, Oregon City, and Gresham with a safe car free trail and easier safer access for bicycle commuters, walkers, or sports enthusiasts.
- Portland Bike Accident Lawyer - favorite OR Bike Rides - Banks-Vernonia State Trail
- Portland Bike Accident Attorneys - favorite NW Bike Rides
- Portland Jones Act Attorney
- Portland Boating Accident Attorney
- Portland PDX Car Accident Lawyers - Cars Look For Cyclists Before opening your vehicle door
- Portland Car Accident Lawyer - Cars look for cyclists - tips for avoiding the car v. bike accident "right hook"
- Portland Bicycle Lawyer
- Portland, Oregon Bus Accident Attorney
- Oregon Motorcycle Accident Attorney